Thursday, February 11, 2016

SNEZ E-News Update : Creativity and Big Bouzoukis

Helllooo : )

Frustration is in the air. With so much of my time spent on rehearsing for upcoming tours, I feel a little depleted in the creative department. On a positive note, we have a friend and nanny who has started to mind ellie 3 hours a week, so I can concentrate on finishing off some song. I'll be in the studio over the coming weeks before I get out on the road to lay a few new tracks down. I"m pretty excited about that.....and I bought an Irish Bouzouki yeehaa...gotta learn to play the bloody thing now!

April is not too far away and I have a series of gigs lined up to Melbourne. I'm excited to be playing at the Mt Beauty Music Festival woohoo. If you're in town, come and say hi.



April Tour dates 2016 to be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment