Monday, September 14, 2020

SNEZ E-News : Blast from the Past

Back in the day, I considered myself a very serious artiste! My songs and photos were very moody, I had early twenties angst to get off my chest and I had a certain naivety about being a pop star! (without any experience or skill at this stage...but lots of anger to make up for it). Photo shoots, human beings and the stage made me nervous and self conscious. I was uncomfortable in my own skin, let alone standing in front of a photographer and tying to look natural!  These days I am who I am, 15 years later. I still hate getting photo's taken, so I do them myself with a camera and remote control and I'm pretty happy with that.

This was my first promotional photo I used to hustle up a record deal : ) Taken by a photographer and soon to become friend, Jennie Jones. Check out some more from the same batch.



No comments:

Post a Comment