Wednesday, May 20, 2020

SNEZ E-News: SONGCHAT WITH SNEZ # 4

Helllooo from the deep dark hole of calcutta :) I have been really enjoying my downtime from playing live during Covid 19. Looking at my life pre covid, I wonder how I actually fit everything in. My time has been spent rehearsing new songs, recording my new album, homeschooling Ellie and gardening and it has been wonderful so far. I've been touring on and off for the last 12 years and would have never allowed myself to take a break from live work, so it has been a well earnt break.

The new album will be released in late October and the tour pushed back to early Feb 2021. I'm starting to book house concert now. Will be touring Australia-wide, so please be in touch about hosting a show on snez@soundshedmusic.com

In the meantime here is another track that will be on the new album - 'Steelworks Kids'. A little ditty about the steelworks. My mum and dad migrated to Australia over 40 years ago from Macedonia and one my dads first jobs was at the Port Kembla and Wollongong Steelworks, where we grew up. He stayed there until he retired.  Let me know what you think of the video. 

Smell ya later
snez x


No comments:

Post a Comment