Saturday, December 8, 2018

Snez E-News : Caravan Music Sessions

Hey Folks
We've had a week of colds and flu's over here and have finally recovered enough to film this blog.
Included in this weeks caravan sessions is some snippets from the studio and a live version of a song from my album '8 Lives Left to Lose. It's nearing christmas, so stay tuned for a carol or two in my next video blog.

 

Other News:  Before Ellie was born I was playing Roller Derby in the Blue Mountains. 4 years later I have finally returned back on the skates with the Coffs Coast Derby. I'm just going very lightly and getting my confidence back and then I'll be ready to RUMBLE!!!!

New Album is going slow and steady. Next year I'll be editing and piecing together music clips shot in Macedonia, which I am very excited about. 

Thats it! Smell ya later

Snez


No comments:

Post a Comment