Friday, October 12, 2018

SNEZ E-News : Wallaby Creek Festival 2018

Hello folks,
I've had such a hectic month, with gigs left right and centre and I've just come up for air.
Folk by the Sea feels like so long ago! This weeks blog focuses on the gorgeous little festival in Homerule, far north Queensland - Wallaby Creek Festival. It was my first time there and I was totally blown away by the quality of performers, the community spirit and support for music in general. It was the first time I had left Ellie at home without me and sadly I don't think she even missed me : )
I hope you enjoy the Caravan Sessions, although there is no caravan in this one!






Other News: We've had people in and out of the studio up here in Valla. Most recently had the lovely Leigh Birkett and Paddy from the Blue Mountains (Witches Leap) stay with us. We had a beautiful song swapping session around the kitchen table. We also had a lovely visit from Clare and Denny Burgess from Sydney (Australian Songwriters Association) to record an anthem for West Tigers. Really lovely to get some Blue Mountains and Sydney blood up here in Valla. 

Dates for your Diary
Sun 14 Oct - House Concert /Refugee Meeting - Valla Beach 
Sat 10 Nov - Acoustic Club, Macksville
Sat 24 Nov - Little Red Kitchen, Bellingen

There are a few unconfirmed shows not yet listed. Will keep you posted.

Ok, Smell ya later
Snez

1 comment: