Thursday, September 6, 2018

Snez E-News: New Song EBONY

Hey folks,
Another day, another video.
This episode I'm sharing a song called 'Ebony'. A fun uptempo track.
I started to work on it a couple of years ago and just couldn't get any more out of it. So it has remained the way I began it. I don't think it's a hit, but it feels good to sing : )
Ebony is a song about my Donkey Horse.



 


In other News: 
I've been in the studio this week to put down two guitar tracks. Between a kid, life and music, things feel like they're moving slowly, but it's happening slowly but surely. 

Upcoming shows for September
This week I've got some great shows coming up.
Fri 7 Sept - Headland Cafe, Valla - 7 pm // $9 // Book your table, limited seats
Sat 8 Sept - The Little Red Kitchen, Bellingen - 6.30 pm // Free // Book a table.
Sun 23 Sept - Folk by the Sea, Kiama - 3.15 pm 
Fri 28 - 30 Sept - Wallaby Creek Festival, Homerule QLD

Okay have a great weekend.
Smell ya later
Snez



No comments:

Post a Comment