Thursday, September 20, 2018

SNEZ E-News: Caravan Session// Mr Mouse and Me

Hello lovely people
I've really been enjoying sharing some stories and snippets of our life up here in the mid north coast.
This next blog is just a quickie : ) I've got a manic couple of weeks with gigs and travelling, so it was a miracle that I could squeeze this one in. It's rough around the edges, ahh but that's me!!
Enjoy, if you like it let me know, if you don't like it keep it to yourself   : )






DATES FOR YOUR DIARY

Folk by the Sea, in beautiful Kiama this weekend. If you haven't, book your tickets, they're still available. I'm playing at 3.15 pm on the Sunday, sharing stories and songs for your listening pleasure. Come and say G'day.


 
Wallaby Creek Festival - in the gorgeous rainforest surroundings in the far north coast of Queensland. 28th to 30th Sept. I'm leaving Stew and Ellie behind for this one....Yikes! I'll come back fresh as a daisy with renewed energy and love for parenthood.....I hope : )






No comments:

Post a Comment