Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Snez E-News - Caravan Sessions - Fisher on the Sea

Howdy Strangers.
Lots going on here in the mid north coast. I've been in and out of the studio laying down tracks and I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far. Take a peek at my video for a tour around my garden, a snippet in the studio with Stewart and a new song 'Fisher on the Sea'. Let me know what you think.


 


In other news: I had a wonderful show at 2NVR, Radio Nambucca with a live studio audience, throwing out questions and singing along.  What a beautiful audience and a beautiful night overall. Thanks once again to Ceri Wrobel who puts it all together and hosts this wonderful evening. 

Upcoming Gigs: 
These week sends me to Eungai - The Funkya@Unkya Markets. Please join me, I'll be appearing solo from 10am on Sunday 26 August.. Also if you're up for a dinner/show tapas style  Ill be at the Headland Cafe in Valla  on Fri 7 Sept from 7 pm. Booking a table is recommended on (02) 6569 5140. Tickets are $9 for show.

Other gigs: 
Sun 26 Aug - Funkya@Unkya Markets, Eungai / Free  / 10 am
Thur 6 Sept - Tapp Bar, Port Macquarie // details to be announced
Fri 7 Sept - Headland Cafe, Valla // $9 / 7 pm
Sun 23 Sept - Folk by the Sea, Kiama Showground // 3.30 pm
Fri 28 - 30 Sept - Wallaby Creek Festival, Homerule QLD
Sat 6 Oct - Little Red Kitchen, Bellingen //Free//6.30 pm

Smell ya later
Snez 
Fri

2 comments: