Monday, November 28, 2016

SNEZ E-News and Updates - Tour plans 2017

Lady Ellie
Hey folks,

This year has already gone so quickly.
Ellie is turning 2 this Thursday.
Where did the year go?


MSF fundraiser, Springwood


It's that time of year again. I'm starting to book my tours for 2017. I have so many exciting plans. I'll be re-visiting the south coast and heading down to Victoria in April, with Ellie in tow as well as my friend and nanny for Ellie - Elle : ) I have most of the shows booked, but if you have any links for house concerts around Albury/Wodonga and Melbourne city, please pass on my details.

Stew and I have a huge 4 month tour being booked at the moment over winter next year. This will take us along the east coast to Cairns, then out to the NT, hopefully Katherine, Darwin and across to Broome. I'm looking forward to the red dirt, sunshine and space.

For now I have a few more dates to the end of the year, so check the concerts page for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment