Wednesday, December 24, 2014

SNEZ E-News: Merry Christmas and Lady Ellie

Lady Ellie

It's Christmas Eve and I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has been in and out of my life in 2014. Thank you for your support either through email, phone, letters, texts and coming to gigs. It's been a year of exciting changes and new challenges for Stewart and I, as some of you may know.

Once again, we had another amazing winter tour, while Lady Ellie was still in my belly. Lots of great concerts, we met some interesting characters from here to Arnhem Land. On return from tour, Stew and I started recording my new album to be released next year. It will be nice to put those songs down and start of something new and as you know 'Lady Ellie' (dubbed by an old gypsy friend Romano) was brought into the world on the 1st of December.

Life has been a bit of whirlwind since then, but we managed to buy all the Christmas presents, (thank you ebay) squeeze a gig in with Ellie in a sling, record some more vocals, and pay extra special attention to Freddy, the dog, who is feeling a little put out.


Lady Ellie behind the guitar
Wide awake
Once again, thank you. I'll be back onboard with gigs, touring and other exciting adventures in the New Year.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love Snez, Stew, Ellie and Freddy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment