Saturday, October 26, 2013

SNEZ E-News - Bushfire Appeal today and Kim Suans Story

Hey folks, well looks like the worst of the fires in our area are over, for the moment. We have clouds, but ofcourse anything can change. Stewart and I chose to stick around at home to prevent spot fires over the last few days, and it got quite scary a few times. Let's just say all the guitars are packed safetly away from bushfire prone areas : )

Close to 190 properties were burnt down and many damaged in the Blue Mountains, which is very heartbreaking. There are efforts to raise money, and you don't have to look very far to find them.
If you are around today, There is a bushfire appeal in Blackheath at the Ivanhoe hotel starting from 4 pm till whenever. If you play an instrument or have a song, bring your music and get up and play and contribute to a wonderful afternoon of music.

We're off to Cambodia, Siem Reap on Monday. I'm very excited and scared. I thought I'd share a little video about where we are actually going and where we will be teaching. I think it will be quite an experience for us and I hope we can really help in some way. This is Kim Suan's Story.


No comments:

Post a Comment