Thursday, May 30, 2013

Snez E-News & Blog - On the road and Lost without a Clue

Snezmeriser #84
Hello my lovelies.

Well... Stew and I leave for tour on Friday, first stop Newcastle at the Newcastle and Hunter Folk Club. Looking forward to being on the road that's for sure. It's been a pretty hectic year last year and this year and I guess I'm ready to hit the road and runaway from all my issues : )  at least for 3 months. I've chopped off my hair in a bit of a bob, I look ugly as hell, but I'm getting used to it haha!!
I'm going to miss roller derby but I managed to play with the big girls and knock a few people around : )
Below are my tour dates listed. There are some available slots still, but I think I might take a breather when I get to those parts. Lots of live interviews and performances with the ABC around Australia too, which I really appreciate their support.

OTHER EXCITING NEWS
Stewart has finally released his 8th Album called 'Lost Without a Clue'. Available on itunes and digital stores online including CD Baby - Click here for samples Limited editions of the physical copies, so if you want a CD copy in your hand, you'll have to be quick, because there are not many and their being sold very quickly @ $20 including postage  email Stewart. For more information about the album go to http://www.stewartpeters.com/
P.S I did the artwork of Stewart





ALMOST FINAL TOUR DATES  - JUNE
Sat June 1st - ABC Newcastle Radio live performance/interview - 9.40 am with Craig Hamilton
Sat June 1st - Newcastle and Hunter Valley Folk Club, NSW - 7 PM $15
Sun June 2nd - Maitland Regional Art Gallery Cafe, NSW - 12.30 PM FREE
Thurs June 6th - The Purple Carrot, Bellingen, NSW - 6 PM FREE
Fri June 7th - 33 on Hickory, Dorrigo, NSW - 7 PM $12 entry
Sat June 8th - Idle In Cafe, Nana Glen, NSW - 12.30 PM FREE
Sun June 9th - The Naked Bean, South Grafton NSW - 3 PM FREE
Sat June 15th - Lulu's Cafe, Mullumbimby, NSW 11 am FREE
Thur June 20th - ABC Gold Coast - Interview/performance with Bern Young
Fri June 21st - Fete de La Musique Festival, Brisbane State Library QLD, 10 am FREE
Fri June 21st - Mandala Organic Arts Cafe, Broadbeach QLD
Tue June 25th - Brisbane Unplugged, Newfarm Bowls Club, QLD 8 PM
Wed June 26th - Red Hill Folk Club, Red Hill QLD, 7 PM FREE
Fri June 28th - JazzCat Restaurant, Paddington, QLD 7 PM FREE
Sat June 29th - Upfront Cafe, Maleny QLD, 7 PM FREE
Sun June 30th - Country Life Hotel, Kin Kin QLD 12 PM FREE
Cast of Cabaret Mystique in May
JULY
Fri July 5th - The Imperial Hotel, Quilpie, QLD 8.30 PM FREE
Sat July 20th - Katherine Club Inc, Katherine NT 7 PM FREE
Wed July 24th - ABC Kimberley - interview/performance with Vanessa Mills
Thur July 25th - Home Valley Station, Kununurra NT, 7 PM FREE
Fri July 26th - Home Valley Station, Kununurra NT, 7 PM FREE
Sat July 27th - Home Valley Station, Kununurra NT, 7 PM FREE
AUGUST
Thur Aug 1st - ABC Darwin - Interview/performance
Thur Aug 1st - Music NT Office Music Sessions, Darwin NT,  1 PM
Fri Aug 2nd - Live on Fridays @ Brownsmart, Darwin NT 5 PM
Mon Aug 5th - My Sisters Kitchen, Malak NT, 4.30 PM
Wed Aug 7th - Northern Immigration Detention Centre, Berrimah NT, 7 PM
Fri Aug 16th  - House Concert @ The Blue Pergola, Alice Springs NT
Fri Aug 23rd - ABC Alice Springs - Interview/performance with Lauren Fitzgerald
Sun Aug 25th - Alice Springs Courtyard Sessions, NT, 4 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment