Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Snez E-News & Blog - KLP, Roller Derby & Cabaret Mystique

Hello my lovelies.

Well just another short catch up because I can't be bothered to do a video. sorry. I lack motivation lately.

Good News:
ROLLER DERBY - I passed my roller derby yellow star test...woohooo. What's this got to do with music? Nothing! It's the only bit of hype I've got, so I thought I'd spread the news! So this means when I come back from tour I'll hopefully be able to play with the big girls! I just hope that I don't kill myself before I go on tour, it would be very uncomfortable being in a small camper and a broken ankle!!

CABARET MYSTIQUE - I'm part of a pretty cool production happening this Saturday 11th May.
This Mother's Day join us in a magical masquerade. This May we will be hosting an exciting show that will sweep you right back into the days of vaudeville promising to be a theatrical night filled with  amazing magic, burlesque, cabaret and just a dash of comedy.
Check out the line up with this Youtube clip designed by Cabaret Mystique




KLP RELEASES DEBUT EP 'REVOLUTION
Stewart's daughter KLP (aka Kristy Lee Peters) is launching her debut EP 'Revolution' this Thursday May 11th at Good God, in the city. Please come and support live music. Tickets are only $10 at moshtix or at the door. If you're up for some dance, electronic pop music then this is for you. Check out KLP and download her EP 'Revolution' on itunes




 Not so Good News:


TOUR DATES - HELP!!!
There were sections of my tour, I was supposed to do jointly with a Qld artist, unfortunately it fell through and now I have to fill in the gaps as quick as I can, with very short notice for the venues. If anyone can help with the following dates, please  let me know. I prefer cafĂ©’s and concert situations, house concerts too. Just email at snez@soundshedmusic.com 

Fri 14, 15, 16 Jun  - AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT (around Mullum, Byron, Lismore)
Thur 27 Jun
- AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT, QLD (Brisbane, Gold Coast areas)
1 to 5 Jul - AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT
(Gympie, miles, roma,)
6 and 7 July - AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT, QLD (around Barcaldine)
12 to 14 July - AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT (Winton, Mt Isa, Tennant Creek)

1 to 4 Aug -AVAILABLE FOR CONCERT (Darwin and surrounding areas)


Ok, smell ya later
snez x

No comments:

Post a Comment