Thursday, April 25, 2013

Snez E-News & Blog - Tranceformed!!!

I'M AN AUNTY AGAIN
What an exciting week. I've become an aunty for the second time. My younger sister, Diana,  and her husband Frank gave birth to a lovely little boy 'Jaxon' on Monday 22nd April at 11.42 am. It's their first child and he's a quiet little thing......enjoy it while it lasts guys. Here's a pic of me and Stewart cuddling the sweet thing. I've gotta get all my cuddles in now before I head off on tour : (


TRANCEform
I don't have too many shows on before I leave on tour, but 
we've got a local show at the Masonic Hall in Katoomba happening this Saturday. It's set to be a real fun night, lots of dancing with Ghawazi Caravan (belly dancing), Hands Heart and Feet (african drumming and dance) and Astrobeat Thunkestra and myself. Tickets are cheap as and there will also be some yummy sweets and chai. $15 at the door.

UPCOMING GIGS
Sat 27th April - Tranceform - Masonic Hall, Katoomba $15
Sun 5 May - Leura Markets with Melissa Robertson (wild women) 9 am to 2 pm FREE
Sat 11 May - Cabaret Mystique (Mothers Day Concert) at Windsor Function Centre
Thur 16 May - Biggest Morning Tea Charity - Mid Mountains Lawson 10am to 12 pm
Sun 19 May - Northern Beaches Music Festival - 3 PM
Mon 20 May - Mini Wild Women Concert - Camelia Grove Hotel, Erskinville 6.30 pm
Sat 25 May - Blackheath Day - time to be announced

Ok, smell ya later
snez x


No comments:

Post a Comment