Monday, January 28, 2013

Snez E-News and Blog - 5 Tickets Left - going going GONE!!!

Hello my lovelies
There are only 5 golden tickets left for the Wild Women Extravaganza. It's looking like a very exciting night. 14 individual artists from Sydney, Wollongong, Cowra, Blue Mountains and all over, Hands Heart and Feet to bring out the wild women and men within all of us, a live art presentation upon arrival, poetry, food and more....what else could you ask for at $16 a ticket .... bargain that's what I say.  Next time I'll hire a bigger venue I think. Just to show you how much I really care about this show - I am forfeiting being at the first roller derby game for my league, for the year, on the same night - I'm missing out on some real action here, I could have been the whiteboard score keeper girl!!!


UPCOMING EVENTS
ONE BILLION RISING - CHARITY EVENT FOR PREVENTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND GIRLS, just in time for Valentines Day. Sydney Feminists are hosting a dance party to raise awareness about violence against women and to raise funds for a women's resource centre.  At 8.30pm we kick off with some live music which includes myself and The Three Sisters, followed by a disco.  Profits made on the night will be going to the Liverpool Women's Resource Centre Domestic Violence Fund. Tix $10

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
It's seems to be the year of women for me, with another Wild Women initiative right here in the Blue mountains. On Friday March 8th we will be celebrating International Womens Day at The Clarendon Guesthouse in Katoomba - Artist line up include local folk/pop songwriters Rachael Brady, Anne Ridgway and myself and to finish off the night will end with RAPT, a folk trio playing some jigs and reels. More information to come for this gig. 

I hope I haven't spun you out with all my gig information, but I'm really excited about these upcoming projects. Talk to you soon with more vids and pics.

Thanks, smell ya later
snez x





No comments:

Post a Comment