Monday, November 19, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Wild Women & Fairlight Folk

Hey folks, I've had a massive week and a big one coming up too. Yikes.
I just wanted to put it out there that I'm starting to book concerts for my upcoming tour in 2013. If anyone is interested in hosting a house concert from Sydney to Brisbane and then across to Alice Springs to Darwin between June, July and August, send me an email or give me a call.

'WILD WOMEN' COMPILATION ALBUM UPDATE
The 'Wild Women' compilation album is well underway. With the artwork being finalised this week and mastering beginning by the end of the week. Launch date set for Sat 9th February 2013 in Sydney, so lock that date in your diary with more details to come.

Anne Ridgway
'WILD WOMEN' FEATURE ARTIST
 ANNE RIDGWAY
Anne Ridgway is a contemporary singer-songwriter playing 6 and 12 string guitars. A soaring voice, flowing lyrics and ambient, intricate guitar work best describe the soulful music of Anne Ridgway. Hailed as one of the Blue Mountains' "best loved musicians"; her music has been described as inspiring and healing.
Visit Anne at http://www.anneridgway.com 




ALBUM OFFCUTS - 'This is not a love song'
This song was a contender to be on the new album '8 Lives Left to Lose'. Stewart and I spent so much time on it. We originally recorded it with just guitars and vocals and felt that it had no guts to it, and then we remixed and then we tried just piano and vocals. We do this song live sometimes and I really enjoy playing it with Stewart, so I had my heart set on putting it on the album, but when it came to the crunch, the song just wasn't special enough, it needs alot more work or it's just an average song.

     This Is Not a Love Song by snez by snezmusic



Fairlight Folk Acoustic Lounge
GIG @ FAIRLIGHT FOLK

I've got a fantastic show coming up at the Fairlight Folk Acoustic Lounge, held at the William St Studios, on 3 William St, Fairlight. 25th Nov. 7.30 pm start

Tickets are a donation of $20 with concessions available. We've got 3 great acts on the night including myself, Tommy Pickett and the Bill Jackson and the Acoustic Orchestra.


Ok Smell ya later
snez xx






No comments:

Post a Comment