Monday, November 26, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Laryngitis & sunshine

Hey again

My whole week was stuffed last week with the cancellation of 4 shows due to a bout of Laryngitis. I really have to come to rely on staying healthy, but when the flu comes....it comes! Getting better now though, which I'm very grateful for.

WILD WOMEN COMPILATION ALBUM
Mastering and the album artwork is done! That's the hard part, now we're looking at getting it sent to the manufacturer. Clare, from Regal Records, who handles my music, has kindly taken on the Wild Women project which means that we can distribute the album through MGM/Green Media. This makes it available online and also physically in stores. This is all very exciting.


WILD WOMEN FEATURE ARTIST - The lovely DARCY COTTEN
'This time last year, December 2011, I had just finished my third album, Hallowed Ground, recorded in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, my hometown. The album consists of all original tunes featuring some amazing Nashville musicians. It is from this album my song; “It’s Not Easy” will be included in the Wild Women CD to be released in February.  As it is, this December, 2012, I will be making a journey from Nashville to the Blue Mountains of Australia to visit Snez and Stewart. It’s a full circle sort of thing because I will be recording a song we wrote together in their studio, Soundshed Music, during my visit. It truly is an honor and pleasure to be a part of this amazing project… Here’s to the music and to those who enjoy it'… Darcy xxx

This is a short blog as I'm up North for a few days re-cuperating by the beach. Noice!

Snez xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment