Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Adam and the wild ones

Hey folks, back home after a relaxing holiday up north. Got lots to do actually it's a bit overwhelming. 'Wild Women' Compilation CD is well underway with the 20 artists locked in and will be announced here shortly. I'm looking at launching the album with a very special celebration in February 2013, sharing songs with all these fabulous women.  Look out for the new 'Wild Women' website coming soon too.

ALBUM OFFCUT 'Adam'
I wrote this song 'Adam' a few years ago. Stewart and I had a massive fight....again, which I can't even remember what it was about and I couldn't sleep and I started to write this song in the wee hours of the morning. I tend to write songs when I'm going through turbulent emotions and when I'm extremely happy...bipolar you ask? 

I remember when I went in to do the vocal for it, I was still a bit tender from our big fight, that my voice was a bit wavering and I was fighting back my tears.....

A few people heard this song and said 'who's Adam?' I guess I was trying to be clever when I wrote it and I was talking about MAN in general, like the first man from 'Adam and Eve'. I wasn't really trying to be religious. Anyway, it didn't make it on the album for some reason, but I've always loved this one.


   Adam - SNEZ by snezmusic

Lyrics for 'Adam
Where is my Adam
When I needed him the most
Well he'd rather hurt alone
Oh Adam
I promise I'll be good
I promise I'll be good

I search for Adam
Trying find the place I fell
but he's on the train with hell
Oh adam
I promise I'll be good
Oh don't you think I could

I pray he knows
That I love him even when I'm cold
And numb and when my evil comes
In my dark despair
Where angels never dare to tread

Where is my Adam
When I've lost all time and space
My battles worn away
Oh Adam

Adam come home
And I'll promise I ll be good
Adam Come home
And I promise I'll be good

(c) SNEZ 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment