Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog: 10 tins of paint and going mad!

Andy
Hey guys,  I'm just up the North Coast for a week and a bit,  de-stressing and finding some tranquility. The water is way too cold to swim, but I think I might brave the cold at some point....will need a shower eventually : )  On the way through to Shoal Bay, Stew and I stopped by an old friends place; Andy; we haven't seen him for a very long time. You might know Andy from the song I wrote 'Lenny's Old Tin Shed'. Inspired by his big tin shed in Glenorie where he creates. We took out a bunch of old canvasses and 10 tins of house paint and went mad!!! Paint was flying everywhere! No footage unfortunately, you can't really create and capture the moment at the same time. On the way home, I'll pick up some of the creations and take a photo then.

   1. Lenny's Old Tin Shed by SNEZ by snezmusic


OATLEY VILLAGE MUSIC FESTIVAL

We had a great show at the Oatley Lions Village Festival on the weekend. They keep inviting us back and we'll just keep saying yes. Chris (bass player) was trying out his new fandangled camera and he took a lot of very cool pics - below

 
 TIBBLES COMMUNITY CAFE

In Katoomba they are running a community cafe called 'Tibbles' They have a coffee machine and cakes at the hall in Station st in Katoomba where the community is invited as well as clients from the centres. I'll be playing at the Tibbles cafe every Friday from the 2nd Nov. Gold coin donation to come along. I'll be volunteering my time.

ok, smell ya later, snez xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment