Monday, September 10, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog - A tribute to Doug Peters

Doug Peters
Hey folks, it's been a bit of whirlwind since Stewart and I got back from tour. On the way home we picked up Stewart's older brother, Doug, a fellow musician, to care for him at our place here, as he was re-cuperating from an operation. Sadly Doug passed away last week. Which has been a huge shock for the both of us as well as the rest of the Peter's family.

I thought I'd post this as a tribute to Doug. He'll be missed, a talented guitarist, huge Tommy emmanuell fan, and a funny bloke.

Below you can hear a song Stewart daughter, Kristy and I sang at the funeral a few days ago. I hope you enjoy it. - Snez xx

   All My Loving for Doug - Snez & Kristy by snezmusic









2 comments:

  1. Hi Snez, Please pass love from Izzy and me on to Stewart and his family and also to you. Our condolences to you all. Lynne and Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne & Izzy, thank you, I'll pass it on xxx

    ReplyDelete