Friday, March 30, 2012

I'd like to invite you to my launch



Finally I would like to all invite you to my album launch for '8 Lives Left to Lose'.

It's pretty exciting, with lots of special guests, and a mixture of solo/acoustic numbers as well as the Lindsay, Chris and Stewart from the band playing too.

Early bird tickets are only $12 and this will expire on the 16th April.

It's limited seating and tables. So if you do require a table let us know at bookings@soundshedmusic.com
and we'll organise it for you.


Our EventAll the details are listed on the poster. Click on the poster to pay by credit card, otherwise if you prefer cash, cheque or netbanking ring 02 4787 7653 or email us at bookings@soundshedmusic.com


Looking forward to sharing my stories and songs, it's been along time between album.

snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment