Monday, February 20, 2012

Snez E-News - GREEN ... finally!

Hello my lovelies.

I've had such a wonderful weekend : ) Two amazing shows in a row, I'm still just coming down from them. My weekend started at the Northern Beaches Music Festival at the Tramshed with a radio interview on Northern Beaches Radio following.

On the Sunday I had a wonderful show at the Blue Mountains folk club in Lawson, with myself, Stewart and Lindsay and with Chris Gillespie launching his album and James Morrison opening up the show.....
Such a fantastic audience, while we were performing an artist and musician herself, Janet Saunders, starting painting pictures of us, I love the mountains, it's so bloody creative!!!!


GREEN....Finally!!! - Anyway enough of this huff and kuffufle, this is the moment I've been waiting for. 'Green' is finally released!!!! Yay! Below is the film clip, shot by Nuh! Productions. I would love to know what you think. Please feel free to post it around to anyone you like, embed, re embed, tweet, facebook it....The more it gets out there the better.

Another massive thank you to Dulce, Paul and Ange from Nuh! you guys are awesome, and once again the cast and crew for making it very easy to enjoy the experience : ) xxx

Remember you can still rate 'Green' on Triple J unearthed, if you haven't already - click here!




If you were planning to purchase 'Green' on itunes, unfortunately there has been a technical complication with getting the song on air, so email me directly and I'll organise getting the song to you, otherwise I'll keep you notified when it's available on itunes. Shit happens!

smell ya later
snez xx

No comments:

Post a Comment