Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hey there

I'd love to report to you that I have just recorded the last song for the album...the creative part is over and I have a mixed sense of relief and sadness that's it's over, now begins the hard slog of promotion and knocking on doors so people can hear it. I'm looking forward to sharing those songs with you soon : ) The single 'Green' is being released on itunes on February 20th, with the film clip, so keep an eye out on my website for it.

Some of you may not know that I'm a huge fan of Johnny Cash....Stewart cringes even as I say his name haha!
I love the hillbilly stuff, it makes me laugh. When I feel down, it makes me happy, so I decided to share with you a you tube clip...don't judge me...just love me : )

Johnny Cash and Melanie singing 'Silver Threads and Golden Needles'



Anyone else out there who's a closet Johnny Cash lover?
smell ya later
snez xx

No comments:

Post a Comment