Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Greener!

Hello again
I've been staying indoors for most of last week with all the rain, but a good excuse to actually do some work. Who's to say it's not a blessing?

The edit for 'Green' is almost complete with a cast and crew exclusive screening this week on the Thursday the 2nd. I've still got a couple of VIP double passes, so send me an email , first in, best dressed! You will get a sneek peek at some of the new songs from the album with a live performance with myself and the band.

Check out some more pictures from the film shoot courtesy of Nuh! Productions, and you can see more pictures at FLICKR


This week 'Green' and a couple of my other tracks from the new album have been selected to be included on the Amrap AirIt Website, which is a catalogue of songs for radio stations around Australia, which is very exciting, you can see my profile here!


GARDENING
In between all the the promo stuff I'm doing, I've been trying to grow some vegetables up here in the mountains and it seems that I'm not having any luck.

Although yesterday I ate my first broccolli from my garden : ) It was small, but very tasty.  Stewart and I had to fight for it, he got a black eye unfortunately. Oh well, what can you do!



CHECK OUT THIS SHORT CLIP FROM 'GREEN
SHOT BY BEN BRUNNEKREEF



Ok, smell ya later
snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment