Friday, December 2, 2011

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Life after Green

I spent most of the day after the 'Green' shoot feeling like I had hit the peak of my career and it all goes down from there!!! haha which is so ridiculous considering I'm working on an album release and an upcoming tour!

Anyway, editing begins in January with an exclusive screening for cast and crew and then release of the clip and song in February, which I am looking forward to. I'm going to need all the help in the world to try and get it out there, so if you have any ideas please send me an email.

Here are a couple of pics that Stew took from the 2 days shoot, I'm not going to give too much away though, you'll have to wait.

Arnold, Chidi & Etienne - The dancers
Make-up with Carren
This was the first scene shot, you can see Jim on my left!
In the meantime, I'm back to working on the album, Stewart and I wanted to get all the songs recorded by the end of December, just finished recording a vocal on a song called '8 Lives left to Lose' 3 more songs to go!

smell ya later
snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment