Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Christmas Done! New Year Here we come!!!

 Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone. With the New Year coming on, I'm realising how much I have to organise with the new album, single release and clip, organising the tour and doing promo, I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed....Help????

In the lead up to Christmas, Stewarts daughter, Kristy, orgranised a christmas carol concert for two nursing homes in Sydney with a gang of us singing the old carols. It was an amazing experience and I enjoyed it so much and I think all the different men and women at the nursing home really enjoyed it too. Check out these pictures.








Thank you everyone for your support throughout the year, your kind emails of encouragement, for reading my newsletters and blog posts and for listening to my music. I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and lets hope for a beautiful new year in 2012.
Smell ya later
snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment