Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SNEZ E-News & Blog - Extras Wanted, Green & Mind Body and Spirit!

Hey Folks

Here is a little snippet of me at the Mind Body Spirit Festival early in November. The video footage taken by Grace O'Neill who has come onboard the snez team recently. Also photographs below by Leah Campbell. They both did a wonderful job. Thanks girls.


PICS AND VIDEO BY LEAH CAMPBELL & GRACE O'NEILL



Stew joined me on some backing vocals and djembe
GREEN CLIP - EXTRA'S WANTED
Only 2 weeks before the 'Green' film clip shoot by Nuh! Productions. I'm excited and scared. Cast and crew are all in place, with our first rehearsal this week, which went really well, with Angela directing us, if I could only keep my bib out of it! Ange just had an arm operation, so wasn't faring too well, but did extremely well considering the circumstances and the extreme bloody heat

Rehearsal with cast and Ange directing.
Rebecca from wardrobe popped in to get our outfits sorted
Patrick who plays my 'Himbo' boyfriend and Elana who will be playing the blonde 'Bimbo' waitress. These two are fantastic at what they do. Elana actually played a scene in 'Packed to the Rafters'.
We have one more rehearsal at Mars Hill Cafe in Parramatta. We need 5 extras for the shoot so please email me asap if you want to be involved. The dates of the shoot is 28th and 29th November. It will be a long day and it's at the cafe in Parramatta. Email me if you want to be involved.

Anyway that's enough for now, smell ya later

Snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment