Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snez E-News and Blog - Pics, vids, easter egg hunts, Mr moon film

Yellow folks, Happy Easter

The band and I had a fantastic time shooting ‘Mr Moon’ at Medlow Bath in the Blue Mountains. It was a gorgeous sunny day which we were hoping for. The location was the van, roaming around the streets where Lindsay (drummer) lives. This all happened on the Thursday just before Easter.

 
Inside the van


Nathan getting a shot lined up

I was pretty nervous. We had Chris (bass), Dom (driver in the film) and Nathan (camera) all coming up from Sydney. I was feeling a tad nervous, not knowing how smoothly it would all run, but lo and behold it was so much fun.


Chris and Lindsay and me


Dom

Mr Moon will be released Mid May with a small launch to be announced. So hopefully you’ll be free to come and watch it. CHECK OUT THIS BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO




EASTER EGG HUNT
I had a quiet Easter, caught up on a snooze and then pretty much worked through it all, with a break to do an easter egg hunt that stewart organized.
Check out the video of my exciting easter egg hunt : ) 1 Person – 9 eggs…woohoo!




There is only one month left until we head off on tour in June, so time is creeping up on me, I’ve got lots to do before we head off.  I've got several solo gigs in May so keep an eye out on the blog. This Sunday 1st May, I'm at the Monkey Bar in Balmain at 7.30 PM with a 30 minute set. So come along it's FREE.

Next tuesdays blog will feature some more demo's from the new album, so stay tuned.

snez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment